Apologies for the radio silence on our end. As usual, we got caught up in that rough and tumble thing called life for a bit. We guess this means a few updates:
- Celia has been on a number of dates through OkCupid but other than coffee, dancing, and an awkward trip to a sex shop, nothing has really come of them.
- Xun, to date, hasn’t been on any “dates” outside the relationship but that hasn’t stopped him from meeting some cute girls on a recent business trip out west. His OkCupid profile has been revamped but remains largely visited by men, much to our dismay.
- The big news: While Xun was out of town, Celia went home with someone! And there was intimacy! So we guess that makes us officially non-monogamous. Or something. It did cause a little bit of a rough patch but we talked it out and things seem to be back to normal. Keep an eye out for upcoming posts from each of us giving our perspective on it.
- The other news is that Xun gave his consent (after originally withholding it) for Celia to pursue Asher. We’ll see where it goes since Asher and Xun are old friends.
- In life outside the relationship, graduation is ever looming for Celia. She is still on the job hunt and if she stays in Baltimore, will (hopefully) be living with Xun.
~ X + C